How to pay for the order
You can pay for the order in several ways:
1. Cash to the courier. Delivery by courier is carried out in the city of Moscow, as well as in the cities of the nearest Moscow region. Cost of delivery:
Moscow (within MKAD - 290 rubles),
Moscow (outside the Moscow ring road-from 440 rubles) ,
the cost of delivery to other localities is negotiated by the Manager when confirming the order.
2. Cash on delivery (payment upon receipt of the order at the post office).
The average cost of postage when sending an order by cash on delivery from 300 rubles, the average cost of postage when paying in advance of the order is 290 rubles.
The minimum order amount is 500 rubles.
We do not send cash on delivery orders to regions in which the shipment is carried out only by airmail (such localities as: Norilsk, Sakha-Yakutia, Sakhalin, YANAO, Vilyuchinsk, etc.). Sending to such settlements occurs only under the condition of full or partial prepayment.
Goods requiring non-standard packaging and heavy goods (such as large-size models, etc., including the ship Jack Sparrow "Black Pearl"), as well as orders with a high declared value ( more than 7000 rubles) are sent only on condition of full or partial prepayment.
If the previous order , sent by cash on delivery, You have not been redeemed, the operator when processing a new application from You will invoice you for prepayment of shipping costs (as a guarantee of receipt of your parcel).
Attention! Each of Your subsequent orders, issued by cash on delivery, is sent only after receiving the previous parcel sent to You. We can send you the goods by cash on delivery, if the previous order is still in transit, but you will need to make an advance payment in the amount of the cost Of your postage on shipment ( as a guarantee of receiving the parcel)*
*This rule applies only to customers who first place their order on our website, i.e. for those who do not have a history of paid purchases. This rule does not apply to customers who are not discussed for the first time, i.e. have a history of received orders.
We hope For your understanding, frequent cases of return of parcels, due to their non-receipt.
When paying for an order by cash on delivery, the post office charges an additional fee for sending a return transfer ( i.e., a cash on delivery fee) according to the tariff*. Ie to Your total order amount (goods+shipping) is added postage.
The size of the amount sent Tariff*
up to 1 000 RUB. inclusive: 40 RUB. + 5% of the amount
more than 1 000 to 5 000 rubles. inclusive: 90 rubles. + 4% of the amount over 1 000 rubles.
more than 5 000 rubles 20 000 rubles inclusive price : 250 roubles + 2% of amount over 5 000 rubles.
more than 20 000 RUB. up to 500 000 RUB. inclusive: 550 RUB. + 1% of the amount over 20 000 RUB.
3. Bank transfer (through any Bank to our current account)- Commission from 1 to 3%,
Details for payment are sent by the store Manager after confirming the order by phone.
4. Yandex.Money (through any branch Euroset, Svyaznoy) - Commission from 0 to 1%.
Payment button " Yandex.Money" will be available in the personal account after confirmation of the order by the Manager by phone.
5. Payment through the payment system Robokassa.ru
With the Robokassa payment system, the buyer can pay for the purchase without a fee using any of the following methods:
- visa card;
- card of any Bank in ATM VTB24;
- cash in ATM "cash-in" of VTB24 Bank;
- with the help of the "Telebank" system of VTB24 Bank;
- payment by credit card via ROBOKASSA app;
- invoicing in Internet Bank (Alfa-Bank, HandyBank);
- payment in retail networks (Euroset, Svyaznoy);
- electronic money (Webmoney (WMR), TeleMoney, Yandex.Money.)
The "payment" button will be available in the personal account after confirmation of the order by the Manager by phone.
Warranties and returns
You can cancel the order at any time before sending the order with the courier. In case of refusal to purchase goods of proper quality at the time of receipt of the order, you will need to pay the cost of delivery on the basis of paragraph 3 of article 497 of the civil code in the amount of the full cost of delivery.
If the item You purchased will be of poor quality, You may return it or exchange within 7 days from the date of purchase on the basis of paragraph 4, article 26.1 (laws "On protection of consumer rights", "On remote method of sale of goods") in the presence of the document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase (commodity or cash voucher).
RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF GOODS IS POSSIBLE ONLY THE PRODUCTS THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED IN OUR STORE. WE DO NOT EXCHANGE GOODS PURCHASED IN OTHER OUTLETS, FOR THIS THERE ARE THEMATIC FORUMS THRIFT STORES.
Return of goods of good quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, seals, factory labels, and also the document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are kept. The absence of a consumer document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of goods, does not deprive him of the opportunity to refer to other evidence of the purchase of goods from the seller.
The consumer has no right to refuse the goods of the proper quality having individually-certain properties if the specified goods can be used only by the consumer acquiring it.
At refusal of the consumer from the goods the seller must return to him the sum paid by the consumer under the contract, except for the cost of the seller on delivery from the consumer of the returned goods, not later than ten days from the date the consumer the corresponding requirement.
The exception is made by the goods from the list approved by the Resolution Of the government of the Russian Federation of January 19, 1998 N 55, namely:
- Goods for the prevention and treatment of diseases at home (sanitation and hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textiles and other materials, instruments, instruments and medical equipment, oral hygiene products, spectacle lenses, child care items), medicines
- Personal care items (toothbrushes, combs, hairpins, hair curlers, wigs, hairpieces and other similar products)
- Perfumery and cosmetic products
- Textile goods (cotton, linen, silk, wool and synthetic fabrics, goods made of non-woven materials such as fabrics-ribbons, braid, lace and others); cable products (wires, cords, cables); construction and finishing materials (linoleum, film, carpets and others) and other goods sold on the footage
- Sewing and knitted products (products sewing and knitted linen, products chulochno-nosochnye)
- Products and materials in contact with food, from polymeric materials, including for single use (tableware and utensils, Cutlery and kitchen, containers and packaging materials for storage and transportation of food)
- Household chemicals, pesticides and agrochemicals
- Household furniture (furniture sets and sets)
- Products made of precious metals, with precious stones, precious metals with inserts of semi-precious and synthetic stones, faceted gems
- Cars and motovelotovary, trailers and number units to them; mobile means of small mechanization of agricultural works; pleasure vessels and other watercraft of household appointment
- Technically complex household goods for which warranty periods are established (metal-cutting and woodworking household machines; household appliances and appliances; household radio-electronic equipment; household computing and copying equipment; photo and film equipment; telephones and Fax equipment; electric musical instruments; electronic toys, household gas equipment and devices)
- Civil weapons, main parts of civil and service firearms, ammunition
- Animals and plants
- Non-periodical editions (books, brochures, albums, cartographic and musical editions, sheet music editions, calendars, booklets, editions reproduced on technical media)