303561 Modeler 1/35 German tank T-IV
Availability: Are available
the Production of this tank, created by Krupp, began in 1937 and continued throughout the second world war. As the tank T-III (Pz.III), the power plant is located at the rear and the power transmission and drive wheels are at the front. In the Department of management housed a driver and gunner-radio operator, firing a machine gun mounted in a ball bearing. The fighting compartment was in the middle of the hull. Here was mounted a multi-faceted welded tower, which housed three crew members and installed weapons.
Caution! Glue and paints are not included.
The configuration and appearance of the model are subject to change without notice.